We are a leading Oilfield Services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. We would like to invite highly motivated and competent personnel to join the team:
Mechanic Maintenance Technician (Job Code: MMT)
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in Mechanical from respected university
- Minimum 5+ years experiences in heavy equipment maintenance preferably in oil and gas industry and/or exposures in operations. Preferable experience with brands such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Renault, Foden, Detroit.
Electronic Maintenance Technician (Job Code: EET)
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in electrical/electronics engineering, information technology, instrumentation engineering from respected university, mm 6PA 2.7, fresh graduate are welcome.
- Able to work under pressure and independent, good leadership skills with ability to lead by example,
- Strong analytical and good interpersonal skill, computer literacy is a must, fluent in English both oral and Written.
- Familiar with HSE requirements and safe practice of work.
- Willing to travel to remote sites, preferable to have SIM-A license.
We are seeking candidates who are committed to a long term career. The company offers a competitive compensation package.
How to Apply?
Send your CV and scanned copy of academic transcript through the following email:
Please indicate the job code on email subject
To learn more about Schlumberger and the job profile please visit https://careers.slb.com/