Genting Oil Kasuri Pte. Ltd. (GOKPL) is a member of a diversified Group which is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, Malaysia.
The Group through GOKPL is involved in several Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) with BPMIGAS in Indonesia. In view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia, we seek to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following position.
- Manage and coordinates for all the work activities related with all aspects of engineering;
- Ensure that the project schedules are maintained and operated within budget;
- The optimization of operational gross margin and control over expenditure, ensure the provision of sufficient plant and equipment to maintain the project schedule at optimum cost;
- Management and control of tenders and enquiries as necessary;
- Manages and coordinates for all the work activities related with all aspects of engineering;
- Perform ad-hoc tours of the project work sites to ensure that requirements are being met with regard to quality, safety and environment,
- Bachelor degree;
- Must have a minimum of 15 years related experience working within oil and gas industry.
- Well know both onshore and offshore operations related with all aspects of engineering.
- To assess, audit and physical Inspection to marine fleets to suit Fit for Purpose to Oil and Gas industry standard, as well as Class and Statutory requirement as per BPMIGAS standard;
- To work hand in hand with Marine warranty surveyor that assigned by Contractors of the Company for condition and suitability Inspection (if any), and or assigned by Company (if any), including but not limited to closed out inspection from Finding and Recommendation;
- To provide guidance to charter vessel, to brief the company policy as an Oil and Gas Industry of best practice and all safety aspects
- To monitor day to day marine operation and marine fleets movement, including but not limited marine movement related to weather forecast and restriction by the authorities;
- To provide Scope of Work and Marine Technical specification to related marine fleets contracts;
- To liaise with BPMIGAS, Marine Department, including liaise to Class and statutory (such at 81(1 and Directorate General of Sea Communication) of any related marine activities issue.
- To work hand in hand with any related internal department related to incoming and outgoing cargoes, and related equipment usually needed for Oil and Gas operation.
- To ensure that Company are in complying with Indonesian regulation related to marine activities In general.
- To continue monitor all chartered marine fleets are comply with company requirement throughout the contract period.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years experience working in marine related activities both onshore and offshore operation;
- Must have a good knowledge and comprehension of Industry standards and practices;
- Must have a good knowledge and commitment to HSE rules and practices in portable marine operations in Indonesia;
- Should be a Master Mariner (Oats-I) in Certificate of Competency, preferable with additional qualification as licensed Pilot (Mooring Master);
- Should hold a valid Certificates of Proficiency as required by STCW / ISM Code related to Oil and gas Industry.
All positions required strong proficiency in both written and spoken English, matured and pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
A competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience shall be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume/curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a latest photograph to the following address not later than 21st May 2010, please indicate the Position you apply on the Subject of your email or Application letter.
GENTING OIL KASURI PTE. LTD.
Bapindo Plaza, Citibank Tower 16th Floor
JI. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190,
Only short listed candidates will be notified.