CNOOC SES Ltd, an International company based in Jakarta is requiring professional with international experiences to join the team.
MARINE INSPECTOR (Code: MI)
Scope of work:
- Inspects vessel or boat and other supporting systems regularly including, prior hiring and after maintenance or break down/dry dock within HSE & technical/engineering aspects.
- Prepares report od findings in marine transportation & its supporting facilities & observing of its workers.
- Investigates marine accidents.
- Updates & revisits SOPS of HSE subjects in marine and transportation. Maintains & updates all permit related to Marine Operations & HSE requirements. Prepares all correspondence to Government bodies concerning operation of FSO & terminals.
- Involves in preparation of marine and transportation in SOW, Technical Specification & HSE requirements.
D4 degree with at least ANT II or S1 in Marine Engineering with 8-10 years experience, especially in oil & gas industry. Knowledge in IMO regulations and HSE regulations is a must.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your Application together with CV and recent Photograph, put the name of the desired position on the subject email on May 3, 2009 at the latest to: Recruitment@cnooc.co.id