EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
- Compliance with all relevant safety regulations including COPI Core Values and Health, Safety and Environmental policies, and where applicable the asset Safety Case.
- Attend and participate in safety meetings.
- High safety responsibility to himself, co-workers, plant and associated equipment.
- Follow plant safety emergency response procedures in event of an emergency.
- Ensuring all Maintenance Procedures and Written Instructions are followed and adhered to.
- Regular monitoring and inspection of the plant and process rotating and stationary equipment, including taking readings and reporting any discrepancies.
- Carries out Condition Monitoring checks as directed.
- Report in a timely manner any critical unsafe situations to the line Supervisor.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to contract personnel.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate verbal / written handover at crew changes.
- Follow Competency training Program, demonstrate competency at Mechanical level 1 standard.
- Achieve set goals and personal development programs.
- Correct Personal Protective Equipment is used when carrying out tasks.
- Ensuring hand tools and equipment are in good safe working order.
- Use experience and knowledge to investigate and rectify technical problems working mainly unsupervised, including working with Vendors.
Qualification & Experience:
- D3 Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the chemical, oil, and gas related industry.
- Time served Tradesman.
- Experience in Mechanical Rotating Equipment maintenance.
- Experienced with Gas Turbines, Compressors and Pumps.
- Experienced in Conditioning Monitoring Programs.
- Knowledge in HVAC systems.
- Strong Safety and Environment awareness.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Ability to follow a plan, read and follows manuals, and asks for guidance when required.
- Personal motivation and self learning ability.
- Effective communicator at all levels, fluent in English oral and written.
- Ability to give guidance to other mechanical personnel, assisting them through their levels of competency in the competency program.
- Ability in developing maintenance procedures.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than 28 May 2009 to: