PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
Mechanical Trades Personnel (PRO 12127)
This position will be based at Martabe site with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to Mechanical Supervisor.
This position would be responsible to provide “hands-on” support for the Mechanical Supervisors so as to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Mechanical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure s Mechanical plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical (Fitter / Welder / Boilermaker) qualifications
- Experience in similar position within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment
- A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards
- Experience with Mechanical maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes
- Experience with Mechanical installation methods and practices
- Good knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- Reasonable verbal English language communication skills
- Possess a valid recognized Driver’s license
- Basic understanding of “Computer Maintenance Management Systems” (CMMS)
- Ability to prepare materials, and equipment required for tasks / projects
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
- Ability to demonstrate “Safe Working Procedures”
- Computer literacy
- Reasonable written English language communication skills
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than January 14th, 2012 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources or email: email@example.com
Please put the position title & code on your application subject.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes