RS PONDOK INDAH GROUP is a premier private healthcare provider currently operates 2 hospitals in Jakarta, RS Pondok Indah and RS Puri Indah. We are committed to providing patient focused, safe, high quality and innovative care. Due to continuous expansion and development of our services, we are looking for highly qualified professionals to fill in the following positions:
SUB-SPECIALIST, SPECIALIST AND GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
- Graduated from reputable Faculty of Medicine, local or overseas.
- Having license to practice in Indonesia.
- Patient focused, high integrity, Prioritize patient safety and commited to quality
- Understands and practices Evidence Based Medicine.
- Computer literacy and English proficiency; ability to communicate in other foreign language will be advantage.
- For General Practitioners, Certification of ACLS and ATLS is a must.
- Experienced medical practitioners or new graduates with excellent academic records are welcomed to apply.
MEDICAL CHECK UP – UNIT HEAD
- Medical Doctor.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Hospital management or premium health check-up facilities.
- Strong leadership, excellent in communication & interpersonal skills.
- Committed to Quality.
- Fluency in English is a must; additional foreign language will be advantage
- Certified for Hiperkes, Master in occupational health is preferable.
NURSING INFORMATICS OFFICER
- S1 in Nursing.
- Minimal 5 years working experience (in-patient) in a tertiary care hospital.
- Computer literacy to intermediate level is a must.
- Good clinical knowledge and care delivery model.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken & written English.
- Graduated from Nursing (D3/S1 Nursing or AKSID) with minimum GPA score 2.75 out of 4.
- Having experience in inpatient ward, ICU / ICCU, NICU/PICU, Emergency, Operating Theater will be an advantage.
Only short listed candidates who meet required qualifications will be notified.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae before June 21, 2010 to:
RS. Pondok Indah Group
Jl. Metro Duta Kav UE Pondok Indah – Jakarta Selatan