PT Agincourt Resources (PTAR), a subsidiary of G-Resources Group, a HK based Limited Company, is developing the Martabe Project in North Sumatra, approximately 40 km south-east of Sibolga. Gold and silver ore will be mined by open pit methods using a mining contractor. A processing facility will be built adjacent to the pit to process ore at a rate of 4.5 Mtpa to produce approximately 200,000 oz of gold and 2 million oz of silver annually.
PTAR is now pleased to invite applications for the following role:
MINE PLANNING ENGINEER
This position reports directly to the Mine Engineering Manager and the role will involve the development of mine, infrastructure and reclamation plans in concert with other mining engineering staff. This position carries on through the project development up to and including operations.
- Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Engineering Degree in a related mining/civil engineering discipline with an emphasis on computer planning skills.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience within substantial open cut, D&B, open cut mine. Experience in a metalliferous mining operation would be desirable
- Registered or eligible for Professional Engineer Status
- Short and long range planning experience.
- Experience in mine scheduling, haul road, pit design, drill and blast, grade control Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas. Competence in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Reasonable level of problem solving, hands on approach, able to motivate and lead a team
- High level of computer literacy skills Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Surpac, Micromine, Whittle. Candidates with experience in comparable mine planning software should also apply.
- High commitment to PTAR standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 16 August 2009 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Jl. Merdeka Barat Km. 2,5 Desa Aek Pining
Kecamatan Batangtoru – Tapanuli Selatan
Sumatera Utara – 22738
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further processes.
looking job for logistic or warehouse position.
Lowongan kerja untuk land surveyor