Barclays is a major global financial services provider with an extensive international presence in Europe, The Americas, Africa and Asia. Our strategy is to be the best retail and commercial bank for every customer, every product, every market, all the time and we are committed to attracting talented individuals who put customer service at the heart of everything they do.
Indonesia is one of Asia’s most important and dynamic markets and the entry of Barclays Bank into market is another important step in expanding our global footprint. The Barclays Emerging Markets business now spans 14 countries across the globe and we are looking foward to the exciting and changing times ahead.
Barclays has a world class employee-orientated culture and is an equal opportunities employer, which invests in its people’s future development; we hope you will be a part of our success.
To this end, we are seeking talented individuals who share our vision for excellence and success in a number of areas, including:
Operational Risk Manager (ORM)
- Risk management and control techniques (eg. Risk assessment, auditing, control design)
- Communication and influencing involving staff at all levels of seniority
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Service excellence
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Team player
- IT skills
- Proven experience gained in a bank and/or a similar financial institution
- Knowledge of the core retail and commercial banking product set
- A practical knowledge and understanding of risks, controls, risk management tools and methodologies
- A good understanding of the main operational processes within the Businesses and a good understanding of the procedures and control framework relating to those areas
- Ability to analyse MI and provide reports capable of identifying key areas of concern.
- Ability to operate across a spectrum of Businesses applying risk skills and expertise to different Business processes
- Minimum of 7 years experience in operational risk management in banking industry and risk management consultant
- To support business management in the identification and effective management of risks to which their Business/Function may be exposed, ensuring that an effective control environment exists and is actively managed, in order to reduce operational losses and improve Business operating effectiveness.
- To help the Head of Operational Risk/Risk Control Rigour implement, embed and maintain all aspects of the Operational Risk Management Framework which aims to achieve the objective set out above.
For further inquiries, send email to: email@example.com
Close On: 28-Mar-2009