Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2006 amounted to about SEK 38,700 M, with approximately 16,800 employees.
ORDER DESK & WAREHOUSE MANAGER
(BASED IN BALIKPAPAN, INDONESIA)
- Responsible for all delivery processes within the Aftermarket, which is included manage order desk performance, back order and manage expediting of outstanding customer s orders as well as to manage the day to day warehouse operations to work hand in hand on time delivery of goods and at the same time ensuring the security and accuracy of Inventory.
- A sound understanding of business processes and highly developed customer relation skills.
- Have a high level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals and targets set for customer satisfaction
- Oversee the receiving, processing and expediting of parts orders and enquiries for both internal and external customers. Ensure standardised procedures and processes are followed,
- Liaise with employees, freight forwarders, transport companies, customs, management and customers to ensure identified logistics problems are rectified in an expedient manner and followed up to ascertain compliance.
- Excellent ability in troubleshooting and resolving common warehousing issues
- Bachelor s Degree preferably in industrial Enginer with at least 5 years of experience in managing logistic and inventory.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Having knowledge of Warehouse Management, inventory Management, Purchasing, Supply or Marketing will be additional advantage.
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills beneficial.
- Familiarity with logistics information systems and methodologies is desirable.
- Knowledge of and experience with our product range may be beneficial.
- In-depth understanding of customer business processes is essential.
- Highly developed customer relationship skills are essential.
- High level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals and targets set for customer satisfaction.
Interested applicants please email your full resume, photograph, current/expected salaries, and contact number to: