Leighton Contractors Indonesia is a fast growing company that has been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years. Our organization delivers both civil and mining projects by living the value of creating open, challenging and a performance driven culture. We are seeking Indonesian professionals to join our business who are motivated to work with a world class organization.
1. Planning Engineer (Sumatra/Kalimantan/Sulawesi site based)
- To provide detailed and computer based analytical planning input into tenders and proposals.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum 5 years in general planning roles on civil engineering projects ( at least 3 years working experience on project site construction such as civil, infrastructure, building, etc.),
- Proficient in using Primavera P5 and MS Excel application.
2. Project Administrator (Sumatra/Kalimantan/Sulawesi site based)
- To provide all round commercial and administration support to the Project Commercial Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in Construction/ Engineering/ Quantity Surveyor/ Accountancy,
- Minimum 5 years experience of some or all the following activities : valuation of work progress for main contract and subcontract payment certification, cost control, contract drafting and administration, procurement, accounting and general affairs.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the position as email subject) or to www.leightonasia.com