OFFSHORE MARINE COMPANY SEEKS THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Port Captain
You will monitor the daily operation of our vessels and be willing to travel as required. Previous experience as a Master or Chief Officer on board necessary.
2. Technical Superintendent
You must possess full knowledge of marine equipment and be able to troubleshoot. Willing to travel. Previous experience as a Chief Engineer on board necessary.
3. Port Engineer
You must possess full knowledge of marine equipment and be able to troubleshoot. Willing to travel. Previous experience as a First Engineer on board necessary.
4. Vessel Support Engineer
You will provide technical support for our fleet, prepare docking budgets and supervise docking. Willing to travel.
5. Port Electrician
You will be required to troubleshoot and repair electrical problems on board the vessel. Previous experience necessary.
6. Maintenance Engineer
You will be required to repair and overhaul vessel machinery. Willing to travel Previous experience necessary
7. Marketing & Tender Officer
You must be able to prepare ship tender documents for the Oil and Gas Industry, liaise with multinational clients. Previous experience necessary
8. Legal Officer
You will provide advice, assistance, and support to the management by dealing with a wide range of activities related to legal matters.
9. Purchasing Manager
- You will be responsible to lead a team to procure vessel parts and equipment. Must be cost conscious and be able to meet strict deadlines. Previous experience necessary.
- Excellent salary and benefits package offered for the right person
Please submit your application, CV and recent photograph within September 5th 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org (not more than 300 KB)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Incoming Job Search :
- Amiruddin capt 081
- looker lowongan kerja di tagboad dan harbor tag
- lowongan kerja buat ATT 1V
- lowongan kpl asis tagbout cirebon
- organisasi seaman pelaut purwodadi
- persyaratan ATT 1V surabaya
- pt pelayaran tmh samarinda