PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Mine
Urgently Vacant Position
Electrical Training Officer & Power House Operator
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5%) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5%).
The company has vacant positions for Electrical Training Officer and Power House at Gosowong – North Halmahera, North Maluku with working roster 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications and experience:
Electrical Training Officer
- Good all round experience initially as an electrician with thorough knowledge of industry such as mining or similar.
- Electrical teaching experience with a mining company or similar.
- Ability to carry out review of electricians ability and identify training shortcomings.
- Applicant will be in the age range 30 to 45 years.
- Arrange training courses in allied electrical subjects.
- Previous experience in carrying out Electrical training and block courses such as TAFE based style will be highly regarded.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to work with various team member.
Power House Operator
- Minimum Senior High School or similar.
- Familiar with generator CAT 3512 & 3516.
- Three years experiences in generator operator.
- Hard worker, initiative and able to work as a team.
- Good attitude and good communication skill.
- Willing to work shift.
Applications are to be forwarded to: HR Department
Po. Box. 1650 Manado 95016
or by e-mail: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will receive response. Closing date is 20th July 2010.