U.S. Embassy, Jakarta has a vacancy for a Power Plant Technician. The incumbent will serves as Mission Power Plant Mechanic and Electrician. S/He is responsible for maintenance and trouble shoot of all emergency generator set units throughout all Mission properties, review and update service log sheet, determines required preventive maintenance and performs service for power plant equipment (generator set, switch gear, automatic transfer switch, medium voltage distribution, etc.). S/He installs, maintains and trouble shoot electrical wiring and distribution system associated with power plant equipment.
- The completion of Senior High School is required.
- Must have at least three (3) years proven experience as power plant equipment mechanic or electrician is required.
- Level III (good working knowledge) in speaking/reading/writing both in English and fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Must have advance knowledge on electrical, diesel engine, generator, medium voltage switchgear, automatic transfer switch and power generation equipment operation and maintenance, including multiple generator synchronization and load sharing.
- Must be able to utilize tools and modem measurement equipment.
- Must be in possession of driver’s license SIM A.
Should this position interest you, kindly send your application & complete CV and quote the position on the email subject within August 1st 2009 to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov