CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN PT. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES BATAM
Bring technology to LIFE!
WE CHANGE THE WORLD by making people more independent of time, space, and limitations. We ask questions. Through our innovative semiconductor and system solutions we address three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, communications and security. About 25,000 Infineon team members worldwide cooperate to turn ideas into answers of the future.
Now in Infineon Technologies Batam, based in Batam Indonesia , we are urgently looking for dynamic individuals – with Engineering background, have strong leadership, good interpersonal skill, able to work under pressure, computer literate and fluent in English (written & oral)- to fill in the following positions.
1. QA Manager (code: QAM-07)
Reporting to the President Director, responsible for the Quality Operations on the production floor, ensuring all Quality processes are in compliance with Quality System requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices. Working closely with the Development, Production, Manufacturing/Process/Equipment Engineering to ensure overall quality system and continuous improvements are in place.
- Lead review of quality program and to recommend action plans to management
- Conduct audits and coordinate activities for certification of quality system by recognized independent bodies;
- Formulate quality plans to meet customer and Business Units requirements;
- Leading QA team >150 personnel
- Support quality establishment in new product development/ program management efforts
2. Plant & Facility Manager (code: PFM-07)
Reporting to the President Director, managing group of Engineers and Technicians in daily activities
- Overseeing and managing Plant infrastructure operation and maintenance, High/Low tension, Compressed Dry Air, Building Air Condition, Chilled water, DI water, Waste Water, Class 10k clean room
- Overseeing and managing building estate maintenance activities
- Operating and maintaining Fire Prevention activities in accordance to NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency)
- Managing and Planning Plant Facilities Operation and Maintenance Cost Implementation of infrastructure project for expansion in most cost effective and meeting semiconductor operation standard
- Implementation of Cost saving project focusing on Energy, Water and Gas consumption
3. Project Leader (code: PL-07)
- Drive and lead Projects to achieve Company Goals
- Drive aggressively Cost Saving Project to meet Cost Saving Target
- Plan two years ahead for Cost Saving Projects
- Drive Productivity Improvement Project
4. Process Engineers for FOL/EOL (code: PEFOL-07/PEEOL-07)
(Wafer Mount, Die Attach, Wire Bonding, Molding, Trim/Form, Laser Marking)
- Co-ordinate improvement activities
- Responsible to OEE, Quality, Cost and Yield
- Contributes ideas to enhance process robustness & consistency
- Working with maintenance & production group on equipment improvement & ensure full compliance of all procedure.
5. Equipment Engineers for Wire Bonding, Molding and/or Trim/Form (code EEFOL-07 for Wire Bonding and EEEOL-07 for Molding or Trim/Form)
- Ensure equipment running up to expectation
- Ensure routine maintenance is performed
- Spare Parts Management
- Perform equipment improvement on the machine to enhance robustness & maintain consistency
- Working with process & production group on equipment improvement & ensure full compliance of all procedure.
6. Incoming Quality Engineer (code: IQE-07)
- Perform supplier audit independently, and able to manage suppliers to conform to requirements
- Initiate strategic improvement, and perform vendor rating and score card
- Development of quality systems at vendors location
- Carry out inspections and qualification of parts and components to be delivered by vendors and record and report on the results
- Investigate any quality deviation and set up preventative and corrective actions Drive improvement projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience preferably in Semiconductor Manufacturing with 3 years Management level (1&2)
- Minimum 3 Years experience preferably in Semiconductor Manufacturing (3,4,5,6)
- Possess in-depth knowledge in Quality Engineering (SPC, FMEA, and other Quality and Process Excellence Tools), Customer Satisfaction, Project Management, Cost Reduction, and Product Qualification (1)
- Strong knowledge of Technical Management, Quality System (ISO9001/TS16949) and ISO 14000 (1,2,6)
If you are a highly motivated team player and a professional with a passion for excellence. You will discover your niche in our exciting and established organization. Please send your application & CV mentioned your current and expected salary, email address & HP number within to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
The Human Resources
PT. Infineon Technologies Batam
JIn. Beringin Lot 317
BIP-Muka Kuning Batam, 29433