PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”. For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (PS)
- Degree in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA 3.0.
- Having 3 years experience in manufacturing environment as Quality Manager.
- Good and strong understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), 8D Problem Solving and FMEA methodology.
- 6 Sigma Green Belt trained or equivalent is preferred for continuous improvement project.
- Able to communicate with all level and department and demonstrate leadership skill to drive for excellent quality performance.
- The candidate must have good command in English, and knowledge in French is added advantage.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal and analytical skill with ability to work as part of team, fast learning and have positive attitude.
- Willing to stay in Batam.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph within 30 May 2009 to:
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
Jl. Beringin Lot 04 BIP Muka Kuning – Batam, Indonesia