Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global Innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle manufacturers, dealerships and repair centers, as well as customers in industry, government, agricultural and construction. Products are sold through its franchisees, company-direct sales and distributor channels, as well as over the Internet. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a 2.8 billion, S&P 500 Company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
PRODUCT SPECIALISTS (2 POSITIONS)
- Market the company’s wide range of products
- Attend to customers’ enquiries, establish rapport and maintain good relationships with resellers/dealers
- Expand market share and increase customer base to achieve the company’s objectives
- Provide technical support and training to resellers/dealers, end-users and customers
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ sales experience in tools, automotive equipment, oil & gas, aviation and general industries is preferred
- Team players with a mature personality and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa
- Customer-focused and results-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Be prepared to travel within Indonesia
Interested candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and expected salary to:
Human Resources Manager, Asia Pacific
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.