KONDUR PETROLEUM S.A.
Title: PRODUCTION MANAGER
Supervisors Title: Area Manager
Division: Operations Area
Department: Operations Area
Section: Operations Production
(State briefly the primary purpose and objective of this position)
Manages and overseas the day-to-day field operation activities that covers, but it is not limited to Producing: Stockpiling Lifting: as well as exporting the Crude Oil, by using every “soft and hard” resource in safe manners, environmentally-sound efficient, and cost effective . Those said activities, however, have to be in compliance with the company QSHE policies, the Government Regulations, as well as the worldwide best practices of the respective Industries; that are to meet the production forecast, and the lifting nominations within the predefined budget.
(Describe briefly each major duty performed. Omit details as to how the duty is performed. Arrange duties in descending order of importance)
- Manage and oversees the operation of the hydrocarbon production, as well as to serve as the area of authority, the assets holder , who is in charge of the production various optimization efforts; of which includes, but it is not limited to the required strategy to meet the production forecast, as well as the lifting nominations on the lowest production losses, safe manner, environmentally sound, efficient, costs effective; and yet, is in compliance with the standards of the worldwide Oil & Gas Industry.
- Establishes safe and sound operations of the hydrocarbon fluid processing; that is to separate Oil, Gas, and its various wastes. It includes the certification of the facilities, and the safe disposal of the associated wastes that are in compliance with the QSHE regulations and standards of the Company; the Government s, the Underwriter s, as well as the worldwide respective industries best practices.
- Ensures that the produced hydrocarbon is well transported, is safely stockpiled in the floating terminal, and to be finally exported as scheduled. This is also to ensure that the required documentation and the associated data is well managed, and easily be retrieved anytime it is needed.
- Plans, developed and justifies the Production Operating budgets; that is to control its spending in order to make sure that the expenditures are on the optimum level of providing the highest ROI (Return On Investments) to the Company; it includes, but it is not limited to the establishment of a traceable, and an auditable administration means.
- Plans and develops high quality manpower for both permanent and contract employees; it is to optimize the organization structure of the Division and to make sure the availability of the qualified personnel, with the required expertise, are adequate; well maintained, well maintained, well trained, as well as sufficiently enhanced to optimize their contributions to the company as a whole.
- Breeds as well as disseminates QSHE better awareness within the Production Group; that is to ensure the solid understanding, bold commitments and true compliance with the QSHE standards of the Company, in addition to the utilization of appropriate risk assessment tools, such as HAZOPS, PSC, etc.
- Nurtures and fostering high productive environment, whilst to keep on improving, innovating, or even breaking thru the existing work methods where possible; in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- University degree (S1) in Engineering preferably majoring in Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas Production or Engineering with 8 years minimum in Senior Supervisory or Junior Managerial positions handling significant members of skilled and unskilled employees.
- Good communication skills, Computer literacy and proficiency in English (oral, written and presentations).
- High sense of ownership, accountability, and responsibility, as an Assets Holder; Mature, good leadership, self-motivated, visionary, as well as capable of performing both conceptual and analytical works; and yet, decisive even under critical pressures or emergency condition with professional judgments.
- Adequate knowledge of surface Oil production facilities.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org only short listed candidates will be contacted.