Production Operator position
This Production Operator position will have the primary responsibility for starting up, shutting down and monitoring process facilities, taking of and analyzing readings of process and equipment, regular monitoring of ongoing maintenance activities on process plant and equipment, perform detailed troubleshooting, monitoring consumable material and chemical stocks.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years operating in the Petro Chemical, oil and gas related industry.
- Holding diploma degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Strong Safety and Environment awareness.
- Personal motivation and self learning ability.
- Fluent in English.
- Comprehensive in understanding diverse field operations activities.
- Ability in problem solving and decision making in process upsets.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than November 19th 2010 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com