PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and qualified people to join our winning team as:
Programmer Analyst (ICT-PRA)
- To work with ERP Team members and/ or User Req Team to develop custom reports, forms, or add-on application required to support the ERP software.
- Perform system development tasks including designing, coding, testing, documenting, and maintaining of system.
- Perform some or all the duties required of a Programmer as necessary to complete assignments.
- Perform some or all the duties required of a Systems Analyst as necessary to complete assignments.
- Prepare documentations (charts, logic diagram) needed in program analysis.
- Develop complete description of all specifications required.
- Create user, program, system, and operational documentation.
- Devises data verification methods and standard system procedures.
- Advises appropriate personnel on the implications of new revised add-on application and/ or custom reports and forms.
- Minimum 2 years experience at the same field.
- Create application with COGNOS Software Development Kit during 1 last year.
- Has knowledge and experience using Crystal Report.
- Has knowledge and experience using SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services.
- Has knowledge and experience using Virtual Basic.
Communication Engineer (ICT-COE)
- Maintenance and monitoring Network Infrastructure LAN (Switch&Router) maintenance WAN infrastructure to provide Data, VoIP, PABX, Wireless communication between Head Office & Branch office.
- Responsibility for completing reports on time with proper priorities being assigned to each task.
- Minimum 3 years experience at the same field.
- Networking: Good knowledge : IP (Subnetting VLSM) Implementation, LAN/ WAN/ WLAN/ VLAN, VoIP, Cisco Router and Switch, VPN, MRTG, MUX, Wireless, PABX, Radio.
- Standard Application : MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, Outlook).
- Good English written and verbal.
- Have certificate minimum : CCNA, CCNP.
- Understanding installation cable LAN (data/ voice).
IT Operation Engineer – Active Directory (IT-AD)
- To provide server/system administration and technical support for core IT Infrastructure systems.
- To assist the System Administrator Manager in all other related duties that pertains to IT Infrastructure
- Minimum 5 years experience at the same field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills operating Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange Server in complex organization.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010.
- Good understanding in Corporate IT Infrastructure and Corporate IT Security.
- Understand OCS integration with AD & Exchange
- Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Experience with Exchange Migration is an advantage.
- Proactive and Consistent.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Pleasant Personalities.
- Strong reporting and technical writing skills.
Associate IT Project and Planning Engineer (ICT-APPE)
- Evaluate new IT product and create the proposal.
- Create design document and product installation based on design.
- Create documentation of that product and release to operation department.
- Conduct Sharing knowledge with the others.
- Minimum 3-6 years experience at the same field.
- Has knowledge in Storage Area Network (SAN) area, such as EMC, HDS, and NetApps.
- Has a skill in Citrix XenApp, Preferably in other Citrix device and Software.
- Preferably has knowledge in Microsoft Server product, such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft System Center product, etc. – MCTS/ MCITP Level.
- Preferably has knowledge in Server Virtualization technology.
- Understood to run Project Management Process.
- Has knowledge to document a project.
- Good communication skill.
- Analytical problem solving skill.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV (max 150 kb), a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position on the subject) within June 5th 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org