Leighton Contractors Indonesia is an operating division of Leighton International Limited. It is an important part of a company that spans the area between Indonesia and the Arabian Gulf countries and includes operations in Malaysia, Singapore and India. In line with Leighton International Limited s overall growth strategy, Leighton Contractors Indonesia has expanded its mining operations and continues to build its civil engineering business. We have an immediate opening for the position:
Project Administrator – MSJ
To control, monitor, and administer the Commercial and General Affair’s requirements and obligations of the project or provide input, support and advice to the other departments involved in the project WITH OBJECTIVE OF minimizing financial cost, maximizing financial recovery and limiting project disruption and contractual and commercial exposure to dispute.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mining), Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required languages: English.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the commercial management and quantity surveyor, preferably in the mining industry.
- Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably specializing in Commercial or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
No later than 14 May 2009