Respect Action Performance Openness
G-Resources Group Limited is a Hong Kong listed gold miner and explorer. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production at the end of 2010 at a role of 250,000 oz gold per annum.
Martabe with a resources base of 5.1 Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT Agincourt Resources (PTAR) is a subsidiary of G-Resource PTAR now is pleased to invite applications for the following role.
Project Compliance Specialist (PCS901)
This position will be based in Jakarta office and report directly to the Permitting and Government Relations Manager. The role of the Project Compliance Specialist is to ensure that the company is in compliance with the government of Indonesia rules and regulations, especially related to the company obligations as stated in PT Agincourt Resources COW. This position is expected also to facilitate day to day communication and coordination between user departments within PT Agincourt Resources and the local government in a gold and professional manner. This position will be expected to back fill for the Senior Project Engineer when the later is on leave or not available.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
• University degree in any discipline, law, engineering or accounting is preferred,
• Minimum 10 years experience in the extensive relation with regional government in mining and construction industry,
• Knowledge on the applicable Indonesian laws and regulations related to mining activities,
• Have a good networking in Indonesian mining industries,
• Good communication and report willing skills both in Bahasa and English,
• Knowledge of integrated computer system (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Applications, including full details at applicant s qualification, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 5th October 2009 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.