PTTEP MALUNDA LIMITED | PTTEP SOUTH MANDAR LIMITED
PTTEP is a national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand and the countries we operate. A top-ten publicly- listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand, PTTEP has a workforce of over 3,000 and has invested in 44 E&P activities and 5 investments in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Announced on May 18, 2010, PTTEP and its consortium won the exploration rights for four blocks in offshore Indonesia.
We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing multinational company in below position:
Public Affair & Relation Officer
Coordinating with other staff at all levels for getting information related on external relations matters as required, the Public Affair & Relation Officer responsible for performing all external relations duties including;
- Support senior professionals as they implement CSR/PR policies and procedures in their work at PTTEP.
- Provide general CSR/PR information for customers in their areas of responsibility.
- Assist/participate in CSR/PR projects and activities under close supervision.
- Perform data entry and report activities, including compilation, preparation, and analysis.
- Monitor operational compliance with CSR/PR policies, processes and procedures.
- Proactively propose improvement/ correction in the CSR/PR processes/ actions.
The job holder works under moderate supervision and need to be reviewed or monitored.
- Monitor, report and promptly respond to any movements of local community which will impact PTTEP’s operation / image.
- Work closely with supervisor to organize and propose community projects.
- Keep updating contact lists, and community/project information.
- Prepare correspondence for supervisor’s/manager’s approval.
- Prepare press release and perform photo taking under supervision.
- Promptly response to ad hoc assignments.
- Promote, maintain and strengthen effective working relation and relationship with key government offices. Organize activities to strengthen relationship between PTTEP Management and government officials.
- Coordinate and participate in the visit of government officials to PTTEP as well as the visit of PTTEP executive to government agencies to create and maintain good connections.
- Coordinate charity and inquires from government agencies to management for further action.
- Follow up and report on the direction and movements of government’s policies to Management as well as provide PTTEP information to concerned government agencies to enhance positive understanding toward PTTEP.
- Closely coordinate with government officials for accessing the government’s policies and movement that would affect PTTEP business and activity, as well as inform that movement to management in order to prevent the potential problem.
- Update CV of key government officials, as well as provide supporting information and assist other functions in dealing with those government agencies and officials for supporting key operations.
- Manages filing system, database and tracking system to be easily searched and retrieved.
- Consistently follow up, coordinate and keep inform/report of the work progress.
- Always assist other units in Department and cross-function.
- Follow the Company’s SSHE policies and regulations in all work under responsibility.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in CSR/PR/ Media (preferably in oil & gas business)
- Good written and spoken English (TOEIC Score Requirement : 650)
- Attend basic PR training
- Good in computer and Microsoft office
- Service mind and good interpersonal skills
Please submit your application and other credentials to email: email@example.com before 30 September 2013.