Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 9,500 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 25 years.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
QC Inspector Earthworks (Job No. 912304) – Toll Roads Based
- S1 degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 6 year s experience in site based; must have a minimum 4 years experience in Civil Construction (preferably in roads/ highway/ toll roads) as QC Inspector/ Engineer or higher with minimum of 3 years experience in material inspection and laboratory testing inspection
- Demonstrated Quality Project Management, ISO 9001: Quality Management System – Requirements, and development of management plans, procedures and corresponding inspection check list, I&TPs, and other quality documents; Familiar with various standards such as SNI, Australian Standards, ASSHTO, ACI and British Standard;
- Responsible to plan and coordinate all laboratory and material daily inspection and testing activates in accordance with I&TPs and construction schedule; Inspect, verify, witness and surveillance on quality related material and laboratory testing activities in the construction of Toll Road in compliance with project specifications, standards, regulation and contract scope of work and ensure proper documentations; Liaise with the QC Inspector – materials to ensure all materials needed for these activities are all tested and compliance with the quality requirements and the contract scope of works prior to usage; Continually improve the operation and efficiency of QA/ QC practices across TCI and enhance the skills and development of QA/QC Staff across the business.
- Good communication skill in English (verbal & written) and Bahasa.
- Highly self-motivated, initiative, team player, and fast adapt.
- Good skill in computer, good in planning & organizing job.
- Interaction internal / external parties, diligent, good team work, loyal & good moral character.
Please send your CV with recent photograph; maximum December 13, 2013 thru our website http://careers.thiess.co.id.
A mechanical engineer graduate and certified by International Welding Inspector & welding
Engineer, Welding Coordinator with 29 years experiences on QA/QC inspection in heavy metal industries,
petrochemical plant, power plant,Oil&Gas Plant,onshore and off shore refinery, pressure vessel, storage –
Tank,structure, piping system, and pipe lines & Certification for project management
Duties ranges but not limited to implementation of quality control plans and issuing of all
QC records as applicable. Issuing non conformance reports when incompliance is found.
Organize and toolbox talk before to start a new phase of relevant discipline activity & to review the specification requirement.
Inspection of isometric, flow diagram drawings, monitor fit-up, welding inspection of under ground and above ground piping. Witnessing hydro test, pneumatic test , steam blowing of piping, conduct mechanical test for procedure and performance qualification test. Prepare quality records and final acceptable documentation