Job Vacancies in the Oil & Gas Industry
MontD’Or Petroleum, the Operator of the producing Mengoepeh, Pematang Lantih, Salawati fields in Indonesia, is currently recruiting dynamic, qualified and self-motivated personnel to be part of its team based in S.E.Asia. The Company has the following vacancy:
RESERVOIR ENGINEER (Simulation)
Role and responsibilities:
- Perform subsurface aspects of reservoir engineering in collaboration with Geoscientist and other discipline to support exploitation and exploration activities.
- Accountable for analytical and numerical reservoir simulation engineering works – build, maintain and update dynamic reservoir model by performing reservoirs studies, rock and fluid characterization (RCA, SCAL, PVT), nodal analysis, history matching, development scenarios, uncertainty analysis, production forecast, optimum field development strategies, volumetric and reserve evaluation.
- Manage quality of reservoir engineering deliverables, includes well/reservoir surveillance, pressure surveys, production enhancement, work over, well stimulation, well testing, decline curve analysis, field development plan for optimizing production and maximizing the value of the asset.
- Involve in planning and execution of development and exploration drilling campaign, formation evaluation, completion and production activities as required to support projects accomplishment
- Contribute relevant part of subsurface studies to the technical report, well proposal, reservoir reviews, management presentation, government liaison and corporate business plan activities
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent, Master degree will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas as Reservoir Engineer with at least 2 years of reservoir simulation experiences (preferably experience in Oil field development).
- Proficient user of Dynamic reservoir simulation tools (Petrel RE, Eclipse), rock and fluid characterization tools, and well modelling application.
- Exceptional knowledge of reservoir engineering fundamentals with experience in building, running and evaluating dynamic models to evaluate various technical issues
- Good knowledge in well testing, pressure transient analysis, well stimulation and formation evaluation both in clastic and carbonate formation.
- Excellent interpersonal attitude, communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work in team, problem solver, and strive for continuous improvement
Employment type : CONTRACT
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment and have the key skills to fill one of these vacancies please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the Job Title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.