PT Triton Shipbuilding is one of the leading ship building companies in Australasia with specialization in building high quality and efficient Tugs and Barges. Apart from building conventional Towing Tugs and Cargo Barges, the company has also successfully delivered Dredgers, Floating Cranes, Offshore Workboats, Work barges, Pipe Laying Barges & Transhiper to our clients all over the world.
Due to increasing demand and our continual growth strategy in Asia, we are now looking for a hardworking and motivated individual in our Jakarta office as:
As Sales Executive, you must be resourceful and independent as you will be focusing on evaluating and generating new business opportunities through personal sales engagement and follow up. You will be executing the agreed sales strategy and will be focusing on engaging new customers. You will support the Sales Manager to drive sales and ensure market competitive products and pricing. You will be required to provide feedback on market developments and requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To acquire and develop new customer base through proper market research.
- To deliver personal volume- and revenue targets while remaining focused on relationship building.
- To monitor own performance against results and constantly take corrective actions.
- To obtain an in-depth understanding of Triton Shipbuilding products and services.
- To assist Sales Manager in the daily sales operations and on other ad-hoc duties.
Education and experience:
- Minimum S1 Degree from reputable university
- At least 3 years of sales experience in marine or related industry
- Possess basic knowledge of shipping, particularly on technical aspects
- Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English Language plus overall communication skills
- Willing to work overtime
- Must be residing in or around Jakarta
This position is a very dynamic position with a wide range of duties within sales. The individual can expect basic salary with an exciting sales bonus package. Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume with the latest photograph and expected salary to:
Application closes on 28th October 2011. Only shortlisted will be notified.