Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2007 amounted to about SEK 33,100 M, with approximately 15,200 employees.
We invite qualified candidates to apply as:
Sales & Service Representative, Conveyor Components
• Provide a broad range of sales, customer service and aftermarket support to customers in Indonesia.
• Develop sales opportunities for Conveyor Components products.
• Assess end understand customers equipment performance and reliability in order to reduce operational costs for them.
• Develop sales and service plan for designated accounts / territory
• Participate in gap and market analysis, forecasting and competitor activity
• Assess technical issues and prepare / submit quotations for small to medium expenditure.
• Provide customers feedback and monthly status reports on business activity of the accounts.
• Partner with customers to provide solutions with respect to Aftermarket Terms and Conditions.
• Monitor usage patterns and liaise with Inventory Controllers to ensure appropriate stock levels and stocked items.
• Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in conveyor system maintenance and/or planning, preferably in a mining company.
• Proven sales experience or keen to learn sales techniques under the Sales Training Program
• Hands-on knowledge in maintenance practices of conveying system and other works related to fixed plant maintenance.
• Knowledge of the mining industry and in conveyor service contracts would be an advantage.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Proficient in MS Office applications and preferably with knowledge in Ellipse and/or AutoCAD.
Interested applicants please email or write in with your full resume, photograph, current/ expected salary and contact number latest by 25 October 2008 to: email@example.com