CNOOC SES Ltd, a subsidiary company of CNOOC Ltd., is a major oil company based in Indonesia is currently looking for an immediate employment of:
Senior Head of Engineering & Construction
Within its Exploitation Department to manage the engineering and construction resources to support the operation of approximately 100 offshore facilities in the South East Sumatra offshore block.
The responsibilities of this position include participation in the development of strategy, implementation and execution of offshore brownfield modifications and new build facilities. The incumbent will identify the training and resource requirement for the project management team, oversee the key areas of discipline engineering including design code and legal compliance and the implementation of sound engineering practice. He or she will also coordinate the tendering, award and execution of major engineering and construction contracts, oversee the management of onshore fabrication sites and offshore construction resources, quality control and the enforcement of QHSE compliance to CNOOC SES s Policies and Procedures.
The position is based in CNOOC SES s office the Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Jakarta. Regular visits offshore will be required to monitor progress and perform Safety Inspections. The incumbent will also be required to provide assistance in the monitoring of the performance of non-operated joint ventures. Assignments in other CNOOC operated PSC areas in Indonesia, either onshore or offshore, may also he required.
- University degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and at least 15 (fifteen) years experience in the offshore petrochemical industry, of which at least 6 (six) years in a managerial or supervisory capacity, either in an operator or in a major contractor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Adaptive, able to work under pressure, proven able to demonstrate initiative and strong problem solving capability.
- An in-depth knowledge of QHSE standards and best practices and able to apply this in an operational environment.
- Attractive remuneration package and career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. This position is for experienced personnel and only candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
Please submit your resume with a recent photograph by January 23, 2010 at the latest to:
Subject: [Code] SHEC
E-mail address: Recruitment@cnooc.co.id