MIDDLE EAST COAL
A part of RAK Investment Authority
Investing in public-private partnership infrastructure is at the centre of our strategic, long-term commitment in Indonesia. We believe that a world-class transportation infrastructure creates a wealth of opportunities not just for our business but equally so for the larger community in which we operating
– Madhu Koneru, Vice Chairman (Middle East Coal)
Middle East Coal (MEC), is a joint venture between Trimex Group, and the Government of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates MEC is formed to invest in large-scale coal and coal-related infrastructure opportunities in Indonesia MEC is presently engaged in the exploration of mining assets infrastructure such as railway and coal loading terminals, and other industries linked to coal. MEC was founded to explore strategic investments in coal assets and coal-related infrastructure and industries and to support the global demand for sustainable and cost-effective energy resources.
MEC is looking for experienced, qualified, young and committed personnel to strengthen the team to meet delivery targets.
SENIOR MANAGER – PLANNING (SMOPS/IRRR/J09)
- The incumbent must be Mining engineer with extensive experience of opening/operation of opencast coal mines, selection of heavy earth moving equipments and other maintenance practices, budgeting and cost control crushers, overland conveyors and maintenance. Must have knowledge of mining environment related Acts, Regulations & Labour Laws of the land.
- The incumbent should have strong operating knowledge of Mine planning software – Minex.
- Reporting to COD, The incumbent will be responsible for Planning, monitoring and co-ordinating the exploration activities at site. Analysing the geological geo-technical and quality data from exploration/coal mine. Develop a long term approach to mining coal reserves by defining and detailing potential reserves end developing an optimum sequence that meets customers coal requirement. Analyze and review current planning systems, processes and procedures to recommend improvements, introduce new tools and techniques and enhance the performance of mine Production process planning & monitoring of its execution. Quality Assurance of the ROM (Run of Mine), Manpower & resource planning in Mine Budgeting & costing of Mine operations, Statutory & environmental compliance. Monitoring project development activities and contractual operations. Monitoring & maintaining safe working conditions in exploration activities.
- Preference would be given to candidates holding Pengawas Utama/ Kepala Teknik Certification/ First Class Mine Manager s certificate.
- The candidate must have more than 12 years of experience with strong inter-personal relationship skills management skills and must have good leadership qualities
MEC provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send your CV detailing your professional experiences, current salary & benefits, recent passport size photograph. Please mention the position code in subject line to:
Human Resources Department
PT. Middle East Indonesia.
Sudirman Plaza Building , Plaza Marein Tower 20th/F
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 76-78, Jakarta – Selatan 12910, Indonesia
Tel: +62 21 5793 7050 / Fax: +62 21 5793705
Application Close: 30th June 2009