Expand your career in National Coal Company (PKP2B, 3rd GENERATION) which also provides integrated service in mining, shipping and trading across a number of operational locations in Kalimantan area.
SENIOR MINE ENGINEER
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer from reputable University,
- Strong knowledge and experience in mines planning, project planning, scheduling and controlling of mining operation and dealing with contractors,
- Have good knowledge of software mining programs such as: Minescape, Surpac, etc.
- Experience with development of short, mid and long term mine plans for the budgeting process, including estimates of fleet requirements, consumables, proficient in survey instruments, etc.
- Experience min 5 years in coal mining operation is a must,
- Have strong skills in computer literate,
- Able to work well in a team,
- Have good command in English both oral and writing,
- Able to be placed in Mine Site,
- Willing to work in Jakarta and Central Kalimantan,
- Preferably held a “POM” Mining Indonesia competency certificate.
- Perform field investigation, development of geotechnical and geological models, geotechnical analysis and design drawings, calculation, remedial detail designs, documentation and reporting,
- Collaborate with other Engineer Dept to coordinate programs of geotechnical, geological data acquisition, analysis and mapping,
- Conduct studies in mining exploration and feasibility studies, computer programs, soil analysis software and database,
- Traveling to various survey or project sites, performing presentations, writing and reviewing reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Geology, Mining Engineer or Civil Engineering with 5 years experience as Geotechnical Engineering,
- Good knowledge in Soil & Geotechnical Engineering,
- Good knowledge in Geotechnical Investigation Method,
- Good knowledge in Survey Engineering,
- Good knowledge in Hydrology Engineering,
- Experience in open pit coal mining, dealing with geotechnical inspection, monitoring and managing day to day Geotechnical hazards for safety and viability of mining operations,
- Be able to work as a team member working on site investigation for the safe and economics Geotechnical design of pit and dump slopes at any of the operating open cut coal mines,
- Fully capable to operate geotechnical software for slope stability analysis and drawing software,
- Thorough POM (Pengawas Operasional Madya) or similar geotechnical accreditation is preferred.
HR TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
- Identifying training, designing and development programs based on organization and individual needs through Training Need Analysis (TNA) and Performance Appraisal result,
- Managing a training budget and an overall training plan keeping within the budget and evaluating training programs and monitoring the progress of trainee through questionnaires and discussions with super ordinate,
- Managing Performance Appraisal System annually and Analysis Individual Performance based on KPI (Key Performance Indicator),
- Identifying competency profile of employee as part of development programs related to development organization,
- Developing effective organizational programs, HR planning strategies and other organizational development functions including performing job analysis, job evaluation, induction, etc
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field preferred,
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience as a Organizational Development or Training-Development in mining industry with supervisory experience is preferred,
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and responsible in handling confidential information,
- Should have knowledge of Human Resource systems, and Word Processing software. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook,
- Certificate Human Resource Management or any Human Resources classes/trainings,
- Possess exceptional organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Willing to travel to Mine Site.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
- Ensure that all social development programs are in planning and implementing efficiently through community development approach for the effectiveness of local empowerment and,
- Plan and coordinate with other related Department in building the Community Development activities which adhere to Company policy,
- Coordinates the daily operation and function of community development staff to enhance an efficient services,
- Provides information and serves as liaison to representative company to the local community and government concerning procedures, complaints, community development programs and all permit applications,
- Manages community development operational budget and performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Social Science/Law/Communication or related major,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Community Development, Social or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilities) in mining industry within 2 years supervisory,
- Project Management skills, Knowledge skills and values to engage in the social development of communities are required,
- Experience in working in a team based environment,
- Considerable experience performing professional Community Development, including recent experience applying of Government s laws, rules and regulations, and annual CD Action Plan,
- Familiar with rural community activities, ability to work successfully with local Community,
- Ability to influence individuals and group to participate in their own self – empowerment ventures,
- Knowledge of Government/local regulatory standards, certificates or similar accreditation is preferred,
- Logical approach to problem solving is preferred,
- Willing to be assigned in Central Kalimantan.
- Assist in overall legal activities including handling and reviewing contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations, corporate legal dispute relates to operation, etc.
- Establish good relationship and cooperation with internal (Legal team) and external parties including Government, Community representatives, Legal Counselor, External Lawyer related with crucial information and strategic legal matters,
- Design and implement Legal policies, Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and Legal programs which meets Company s objective and goals,
- Provide comments and opinions concerned with legal matters.
- Bachelor degree in Legal & Law from reputable University is preferred,
- Minimum of 5 years Legal experience in coal mining with Notaries experience is preferred,
- Proficient in handling legal contract, competent knowledge of contract law, land law, administrative law, and legal drafting,
- Possess high level of interpersonal and communication skill,
- Have strong leadership & human relationship skills, highly motivated and integrity, teamwork and independently,
- Willing to travel to Mine Site.
- Ensure accuracy final payment and payment approval for all invoices,
- Liaise with Head Office for various reporting, annual budget, plan coordination and reforecast initiatives,
- Assist in compiling information for reports,
- Ensure all data transactions is properly done into accounting systems,
- Prepare, ensure and reconcile the accurate of end close general ledger, Bank statements and income statements,
- Liaise with local Banks for controlling account Banks,
- Budget preparation, prepare balance sheets, Company cash flow and financial administration including bank loan, insurance policy, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or equivalent,
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in financial operations especially in Mining,
- Required skills including general Finance, financial accounting, etc.
- Strong skills and experience in handling cash management and banks,
- Knowledge of basic accounting is preferred,
- Willing to be assigned in Central Kalimantan.
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting all PC desktop/notebook issues including Windows Operating System, Anti Virus, Office Application and other setup,
- Responsible for daily operational of all PC desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners, modems, UPS and other communication devices,
- Responsible for all client networking issues such as troubleshooting connections, cabling crimping, setup printer and scanner,
- Responsible to give minor training to user for Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc),
- Conducting periodic maintenance and inspection of all PC desktops, notebooks, printers and scanners.
- Bachelor degree majoring Information Technology/ Computer Engineering with min GPA 2,75,
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Technical Support preferably in Mining industry,
- Technical knowledge on Windows XP/Vista/7,
- Technical knowledge on Office 2007/Visio 2007/Project 2007,
- Familiar with McAfee Anti Virus,
- Good knowledge on Networking (LAN) basic concept and Windows Server 2003/2008,
- Strong analytical, teamwork, ability to perform in time pressures and meet deadlines,
- Willing to be assigned to Central Kalimantan.
ACCOUNTING SENIOR STAFF / SUPERVISOR
- Undertaking tasks in accounting areas including pre-payment journals, annual budgeting cash forecasting around project schedules, costs measurement, analysis and cost control against forecasts and budgets,
- Assist in preparation of audit files and reporting for auditors in timely manners,
- Occasional travel to site to provide assistance and ensure the operations running smoothly,
- Prepare and analysis accounts, bank records, reconcile and other General Ledger accounts on monthly basis,
- Able to work closely with Finance Dept and other Departments in order to achieve successful job completion.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting with Accountant Registered is preferred,
- 4 years experience within Engineering/Mining/construction as Coordinator/Supervisor or equivalent,
- Brevet A/B/C certificate is advantageous,
- Knowledgeable of operating Accounting Software is a must,
- Ability to work in under supervision and lead a team,
- This role will involve occasional travel to site.
For the successful candidate an attractive package will be negotiated based on your experience, and will ensure you are rewarded for the skills you bring into the company. Please send your CV and resume to:
email@example.com / PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012