BRUNSWICK IS THE MARKET LEADER in the marine, fitness, bowling and billiards industries. Its marine business division, Mercury Marine is the world’s leading manufacturer of recreational marine propulsion engines. With over 6,000 employees & 70 years of experience, it provides engines, boats, services and parts for recreational, commercial and government marine applications.
Mercury Marine has an extensive network of sales offices strategically located throughout the world, and over 7000 dealers and distributors worldwide in selling and marketing its products.
Now, the Company’s sale office in Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for an individual who will extend the market for its products across Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, the incumbent of this position will report into the General Manager, Indonesia office. If proven qualified, he will transition to succeed the General Manager position within suitable time frame.
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER, INDONESIA SALES OFFICE
Work with the GM Indonesia to grow and develop the Brunswick Asia Pacific Group (BAPG) business via a dedicated dealer network in Indonesia, drive, develop and execute sales strategies and plans to accelerate and deliver business objectives in terms of revenue, margin and market-share.
- Provide leadership and promote operational excellence to the current sales and service team
- Develop long-term strategies and shorter term plans to meet aggressive revenue and growth targets
- Maintain and expand customer base, secure new business through attending relevant/industry networking functions, visiting clients/dealers/prospects, introducing new products and services
- Build effective business partnership with all stakeholders including distributors, logistic providers, financial creditors, boat builders, OEMs and marine consultants
- Keep abreast of market trends, competitors’ activities, government/compliance rules and regulations
- Communicate regularly with Corporate Asia management teams, collaborating and promoting the exchange of local market conditions and product issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, or Mechanical Engineering. MBA in Business would be helpful.
- Technical and advance knowledge of marine propulsion engines is a plus
- A proven track record in sales and business development, particularly in marine products
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience
- Experience in leading a sales office/division and P&L accountability is highly regarded
- Exposure to distributor/channel management is a must
- Proven ability to manage and achieve aggressive revenue and growth targets
- Ability to engage and develop positive relations with clients, suppliers, dealers and colleagues of various offices worldwide
- Able to travel to various cities/provinces within Indonesia
- Extensive market trend and knowledge of boating industry in Indonesia and other potential countries around the vicinity is a plus
- Self driven, persistence, service & result oriented, strong business acumen and with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Savvy in building effective relationship and networking
All resumes to be submitted to:
Human Resource Department
Mercury Marine Singapore Pte Ltd
29 Loyang Drive, Singapore 508944