Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for:
Senior Tax Accountant
Analyze, plan and implement tax compliance and planning function in relation to business portfolio by preparing and reviewing the direct tax compliance obligations, providing tax advisory and issue resolutions, conducting tax risk assessment and recommending tax planning for the respective business to ensure proper discharging of the business direct tax obligations and responsibilities.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA equivalent)
- Having experience in Tax Accountant for minimum 7 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian taxation especially in oil & gas industry.
- Having good network with tax authority i.e. Kantor Pajak, Tax Auditor, and other government related institutions.
- Excellent networking in BPMIGAS, Direktorat Jendral Pajak, Departemen Keuangan.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb)