Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 24 years.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver. We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
1. Supervisor Training HSE (Job No. 837785)
- Requires minimum bachelor degree in OHS, & certificate IV in workplace training.
- Should have minimal 1 year experience in Training or as supervisor HSE & minimum 3 years industrial experience in construction/mining industries.
- Good in communication skill; presentation skill.
- Familiar to plan training activities & deliver HSE training.
2. Senior Engineer Mine Planning (Job No. 835290)
- Bachelor Degree in mine engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in large open cut mining and mine engineering.
- Preferable possess POP (Pengawas Operational Pertama) Certification from Mine and Energy Department.
- Outstanding proficiency in geological modeling and mine planning (Mincom, Xpac, Talpac) and other general office software (Microsoft); good understanding in mining principles, mine design concepts and mining methods; an awareness of mine operation regulatory requirements.
3. Senior Supervisor Plant Planning (Job No. 736624)
- Requires Mechanical Engineering qualifications or ex Thiess Apprentices with Minimum of 5 years experience within the mining industry as Site Maintenance & Planning.
- Familiar with component cost/budget analysis; strong leadership skill; high initiative; performance driven with capability of managing relationship and develop others.
- Have analysis & reporting skill, equipment maintenance background; method, principles and technique used in preventive maintenance.
4. Trade Training Officer (Trade Streaming) – Auto Electrical (Job No. 755181)
- Trade and / or Auto Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- 5 year field experience in similar role
- Familiar with Heavy Equipments: Dozer (Caterpillar/Komatsu), Excavator (Hitachi/Komatsu/Liebherr), Ingersoll Rand Drills, Dump Truck (Caterpillar/Komatsu).
5. Trade Training Officer (Trade Streaming) – Fixed Plant Fitter (Job No. 755193)
- Trade and / or Fixed Plant Fitter/ Mechanical Engineering
- 5 year field experience in similar role
- Familiar with fixed plant fitter.
6. Training Officer Rigging/Scaffolding (Job No. 823101)
- Minimum Senior high school
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience in construction industries and minimum of 1 year experience in Training or previous Supervisory experience required
- Experienced to delivery & deliver of skills training in the areas of Rigging /Scaffolding, lifting equipment Skills.
7. Training Officer Civil Construction (Job No. 823128)
- Minimum education in senior high school/vocational school or similar
- Minimum of 4 year experience within the construction industry; previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience to plan Civil construction training activities with minimal disruption to production activities in order that training facilities and resources are optimized.
8. Training Officer HSE (Job No. 823319)
- Min. Diploma in formal health safety and environmental education will be an advantage
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training; POP (Pratama) certificate
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the mining and/or construction industry as a HSE trainer/safety officer/ member of rescue team.
9. Supervisor Trainer (Auto Electrician Heavy Equipment) – (Job No. 832582)
- Experienced as Auto Electrician Heavy Equipment with minimum of 7 years experience within the mining industry.
- Minimum Trade / Engineering Qualifications & Site supervision experience is a significant advantage.
- Have qualification on Heavy Earth Moving Equipment technical codes including truck and excavator/dozer/grader/wheel loader.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training.
- Familiar to deliver effective theoretical & practical training.
10. Specialist Cataloguing (Job No. 837784)
- Min. bachelor degree in Business Administration with 2 years experiences as cataloguer
- Have knowledge in cataloguer function
- Good communication skill in English (verbal & written) and Bahasa.
- Highly self-motivated, initiative, team player, and fast adapt.
- Good skill in computer, good in planning & organizing job.
- Interaction internal / external parties, diligent, good team work, loyal & good moral character.
- Will be based in Balikpapan (no. 1 – 11) & Sangatta Project, East Kalimantan (no. 12)
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph not later than September 9th 2012 and kindly mark code the position applied by visit our website: http://careers.thiess.co.id.