PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
Vacanciy exist for the position of:
Specialist Professional Development
Key elements of the position Includes:
• Analyze training and development needs and priorities
• Deliver professional development programs for KPC employees to raise competence and performance levels.
• Demonstrate and encourage implementation of KPC business improvement, HSE, vision and mission in training activities.
• Monitor progress of course participants during training sessions and provide appropriate feedback to ensure learning outcomes are being met.
• Asses course participants to ensure learning outcomes have been met.
• Provide feedback on course content to the Superintendent to facilitate improvement of training programs.
• Resource and/or develop leadership and management training materials.
• Liaise with customers as required to provide information on training programs and to gain feedback related to training activities.
• Support implementation of KPC employee development system.
• Minimum S1 degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Education or other related field.
• Minimum 5 (five) years relevant professional experience.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills to conduct leadership and management training program.
• Knowledge of principles and current approaches to staff development and adult education technique.
• Fluent communication skill in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Sound computer skills In MS Office and other popular applications.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 29 November 2008 to the following address:
Superintendent – Recruitment
PT Kaltim Prima Coal, PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
Email to: email@example.com
This is a challenging career prospect and a very competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to qualified candidate