PT Hero Supermarket,Tbk. is one of the leading retail player in Indonesia, which has the affiliation in Asia Pacific including Hongkong, S’pore, Malaysia, China & Taiwan. Due to rapid growth of expansion within our chain drug stores–GUARDIAN, our hyper mart-GIANT, and many more. We need dedicated and dynamic professionals to drive our business further, with the following position:
Store Audit Manager
* Prepare annual schedule for the Store Audits to be part of the Internal Audit (IA) Plan and break down into monthly staffing schedule in accordance with the IA Plan.
* Determine areas of risk and appraise their significance in relation to operational factors of cost, schedule, and quality. Classify Store Audit as to degree of risk and significance and as to frequency of audit coverage. Review the last Store Audit result/exception at the respective Store, and then communicate the focus to the audit team for that Store.
* Develop an appropriate Store Audit procedure and programs to promote effective audit coverage and responsive to management’s needs.
* Monitor Store Audit fieldwork to see that professional standards are maintained in the planning and execution and in the accumulation of evidential data.
* Monitor Store Audit performance covering results improvement, summary result per store, follow-up action plans developed by Store Managers to address findings.
* Monitor Store Audit staff time control sheets, and evaluate actual performance against plan.
* Review the Store Audit result, working paper and all supporting documents and ensure that they are properly indexed and filed.
* Supervise, evaluate and train Store Audit Staff to achieve IA goals effectively and efficiency. Assist in providing trainings to other business units.
* Prepare report of each Store Audit activity, Store Audit performance, job status and summary of critical audit findings and audit recommendations and follow-up actions, in a timely manner.
* Perform other jobs as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
* Graduate at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from reputable university with min GPA 2.8.
* Professional certification – CPA or CIA, preferred.
* Required language: English.
* Having good communication skill & presentation skill
* At least three 3 years audit experience preferably in the retail industry & One 1 year experience in Store Audits
* Audit or Accounting experience in subsidiaries or joint venture multinationals companies.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
* Have strong leadership skills and able to manage and coach audit team.
* Hardworking, willing to learn, having good analytical skill, used with deadline & pressure.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Willing to travel
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application complete with CV and recent photograph by email no later than 15 November 2008 to:
PT. HERO Supermarket, Tbk.
Jln. Gatot Subroto no.177A – Kav.64 (4th fl)