GEN. SUPERINTENDENT MARINE OPERATION
PT Kuala Pelabuhan Indonesia (PTKPI) as the Marine & Special Port Operators Management of PT Freeport Indonesia (PTFI) is looking for General Superintendent Marine Operation (Position Code GSMO) for immediate placement at Freeport Project in Timika Papua – Indonesia
The incumbent will report to Port & Marine Operation Manager which responsible to develop, set up manage and direct business development plans cost savings program and continuous improvement plans within the Marine organization to achieve and provide high quality services to PTFI / KPI and privatized partners. Alt to be done at competitive rates and reasonable schedules with a high degree of safety and in compliance with Freeport s environmental policies
- Hold valid certificate of competency-ANT 1 or the equivalent of the International Master Mariner Class 1 Certification with at least 10 years experience in executive Marine and Port Operation Business and at least 5 years as Ocean Going Deck Officer/Master.
- Must have a broad, practical and extensive knowledge in managing of all aspects of the Marine and Port Industry which involving more than 350 employees, including legal affairs, charter parties, ISM & ISPS Code Practices, Marine Fleet & Port Facility Maintenance, Stevedoring & Container Terminal Operation, Sea & In-land Transportation Operation, and be up to date with the latest technological and administrative developments in the Maritime Industry Has a proven track record in achieving results through planning and execution of well prepared plans and strategies including financial and engineering economics
- Conversant with Maritime and Mining Safety Standard and practices
- Conversant with Indonesian as well as International Maritime Rules and Regulation (ISM, SOLAS, and ISPS Code)
- Good communication skill and fluent in English for both oral and written
- Computer literate in using Microsoft office (word, excel, power point) and marine operation related software
Company will provide competitive remuneration package commensurate with candidate qualification and experience.
Please submit your application letter and complete CV in English, valid certification and transcripts and recent photograph not later than 24 October 2009 to:
PTKPI Sr. Manager – Corporate & Admin, PO BOX 1729 JKS – Jakarta 12017
or e-mail to: Juarsa_Oemardikarta@fmi.com
Please put position code in your application/CV, only short listed qualified candidates will be contacted for further selection.