COME and JOIN OUR TEAM
PT Kaltim Prima Coat (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Superintendent Resource Planning (Code SRP)
Key elements of the position Include:
- Develop a tong term approach to mining coat reserves by defining and detailing potential reserves and developing an optimum sequence that meets customers coal requirement.
- Advise and guide Manager Strategic Planning on development options through studies aimed at optimizing net present value to KPC within the guidelines of the Contract of Works.
- Develop action and monitor the section’s business plan, together with an annual budget, to facilitate the achievement of work objectives within quality, time and cost parameters and provide direction to the team.
- Analyze and review current planning systems, processes and procedures to recommend improvements, introduce new tools and techniques and enhance the performance of the section.
Qualifications a Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in Mining Engineering with 8 years experience and proven skills in planning, preferably in open cut coat mining operations and project management.
- Good knowledge of computerize planning packages.
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Leadership and People Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal a communication skills (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Possess Pengawas Operational Madya certification from Directorate General of Mining and Energy.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject. ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED