PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable and efficient, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”. For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individual for the following position
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTIC MANAGER (SCM)
Main responsibility is to manage manufacturing supply chain of a global plant including to organize workshop procurement flows from supplier premises and organize internal production flows from the incoming inspection of raw materials and components through to provision of finished goods to the plant s direct customers, to obtain optimal performance in terms of service and capital investment.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field from reputable university
- Having 5 —8 years experience in manufacturing supply chain and logistics management
- Having strong knowledge and experience in managing finish goods and raw materials
- Having strong personality and leadership, communication skill, good analytical and teamwork
- Having good knowledge in SAP system
- Must have a good command in English both spoken and written, French is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to be stationed in BATAM.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph within October 1st 2011 to email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be noticed for further process