A Challenging Career Opportunity
TATELY N.V. is part of a rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. Together with our other associated companies, we are operators of the Palmerah, Lhokseumawe and Budong-Budong Production Sharing Contracts and as well we are partners in two non operated PSCs. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill the position of:
Supply Chain Manager
This position is responsible for leading and managing the performance of the Indonesia functional areas for Supply Chain Management – Procurement, Materials and Logistics. Responsibilities include implementing supply chain strategies and tactics. This role takes ownership and accountability for understanding the user group’s requirements/needs and coordinating supply chain activities to meet those needs and at the same time comply with all BPMIGAS and regulatory requirements.
• Assume overall responsibility for the Procurement, Materials and Logistics functions.
• Identify supply chain opportunities within the country/region that enhance value to the business.
• Define and implement business aligned strategy, processes and performance metrics for areas of responsibility.
• Responsible for setting local business priorities, guiding day to day projects and activities and participating in operations strategy and strategic objectives.
• Execute sourcing processes for local procurement.
• Develop and optimize business relationships with user groups (Operations, Exploration, and Support).
• University Graduate minimum S1 degree in related field
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry, 8 years of which are within the Supply Chain function or equivalent operations experience.
• Recognized expert in the Materials and Logistics functions of the Supply Chain with broad experience in Procurement
• Strong operational knowledge both in onshore and offshore operations
• Experience with shore base operations, marine vessel operations and inventory processes and optimization
• Fluent in verbal and written English
• Excellent managerial, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a challenging career, please submit your application (in English) within 15 November 2008 together with a complete CV and a recent photograph to:
Recruitment and Selection
Bapindo Plaza, Bank Mandiri Tower, 21st floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 54-55, Jakarta 12190
With a subject: Supply Chain Manager