PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunelenergy.net), provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world. Currently, our clients are looking for some positions based in Indonesia.
TECHNICAL FOREMAN VESSEL DAY SHIFT
- Reports to: Vessel Lead
- Positions Supervised: None.
- Support and provide input to early project planning and execution coordination efforts
- Support construction-related activities during project planning and execution phases
- Maintain/build competency in specific area of Construction related to execution planning and procedures
- Serve as an expert resource to various site teams during Construction Readiness Reviews (CRRs)/inspections
- Participate/support discrete tasks to improve Construction systems and tools
Responsibilities And Duties
- Provide input to early project planning deliverables
- Establish and own personal program for developing core competency in specific area of Construction planning and execution
- Assist in constructability input to the project during FEED and early design phase
- Monitor execution activities and review appropriateness of plans, procedures, and programs for effective execution
- Assist implementation of best practices and current Construction systems/tools with early project planning teams
- Assist in the balanced and consistent application of Construction systems/tools across projects in which involved
- Provide accurate and timely reports as needed to the Construction Planning/Coordination Managers on project planning and execution activities
Required Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, And Experiences:
- Minimum High School education or Trade School equivalent; relevant degree preferred
- 5-7 years relevant Construction experience
LEAD INFORMATION MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
- Reports To: Business Manager
- Positions Supervised : Document Controller, Document Controller – DFO
Serve as the principal Banyu Urip Subject Matter Expert for Information Management and Document Control:
- Providing IM&DC systems, plans and procedures, and execution training; and,
- Coordinating the IM&DC execution efforts of the Project and Subproject Document Control Coordinators and the DFO Coordinator.
Responsibility And Duties:
- Provide Information Management leadership and guidance to the overall project including coordinating activities of PT DCCs and the DFO Coordinator
- Coordinate the overall Information Management Process, including monitoring the Contractors” performance and process in conjunction with the EPC PTs
- Prepare the Information Management Plan, put in place guides, procedures and tools to execute it (e.g. specifications, procedures, databases, central files, user guides, etc.) and provide training.
- Review standard contracting/procurement and project management documents and procedures to ensure they include clear communication of Information Management and Document Control standards and requirements.
- Coordinate and support the Document Control Coordinators (DCCs) assigned to EPC PTs with review of document plans, assessment of processes, and issue resolution including but not limited to DFO specifications, Engineering numbering system, Master Document Register (MDR), Supplier Master Document Register, Document Distribution Matrix (DDM) and other related documentations
- Serve as the Point Contact for Information Technology issues associated with establishing the Project Information Management System and related IT databases and tools.
- Produce periodic information management system performance reports covering the full scope of the Project including any issues that could potentially impact final documentation quality, cost or schedule
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Skill and experience in supervision of Information Management / Document Control personnel in an oil and gas industry project team.
- High proficiency in Document Control IT tools, databases, and administrative procedures.
- Understanding of information and documentation needs and uses in operating oil and gas facilities. Experience in a Production, Refining or Chemicals operations technical support organization is desirable.
- High skill in written communications including proven ability to create procedures, guides and training.
- University degree in engineering is preferable
- 10+ years industry working experience in areas of technical administrative support and document management, including working experience with IT systems and tools.
- 5+ years working in project technical information management assignments with a minimum 3 years experience in supervisory / management positions.
- YARD SUPERINTENDENT (10 years)
- PROPOSED LEAD (15 years)
- E& I QC ENGINEER (2-5 years)
- PROCESS ENGINEER (2-5 years)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER (2-5 years)
- E&I ENGINEER (2-5 years)
Please send your CV, ID card copy and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com with specific “position” in subject of email. For example, “E&I ENGINEER”. Only shortlisted candidate will be process on next step.