PT IKM Subsea Indonesia is a collaborating company with the IKM Group, newly open in Jakarta. IKM Subsea supplies manned Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) systems to the oil and gas industries. Our main markets are the North Sea and Asia. With 22 ROV systems we are currently the worlds’ 10th largest ROV operator.
We are seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers from multiple disciplines to join and experienced team in a fast paced environment.
ROV Pilot / Technician Trainee
Work location: Offshore site
The ROV Pilot/Technician trainee will get essential trainee program related ROV industry in Singapore and then to be assigned offshore to one of our projects on a roaster work system. Trainee with excellent work performance and enough experience and flying hours can be part of the ROV crew.
- University or Diploma Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Information Technology Engineering.
- Minimum work experience in engineering background of 1 – 2 years will be an advantage, however, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work on offshore site with roaster system.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Able to excel in teamwork environment.
- Fast learner and hard worker.
- Physical fitness and no physical disabilities that would prevent employment offshore
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Please send in your resume and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saya tertarik dg pekerjaan, tetapi pendidikan saya hanya STM Listrik kalau pengalaman cukup lama, juga usia saya sdh 49 tahun. Apa mungkin saya bisa diterima ?