Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
We area non-for-profit organization based in Jakarta. To further improve the planning and monitoring capacity of KID and its partners. KID is looking for an experienced Planning. Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) Officer.
The PME Officer will be responsible for the development of planning, monitoring and evaluation systems (PME) of all programmers implemented by KID. He or she will also directly participate in planning and monitoring activities.
The PME Officer will be a resource person for the staff and partners of KID and will organize and facilitate PME capacity development activities. He or she will have an advisory role to the Executive Director of KID in all PME matters of the organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Set up the planning, monitoring and evaluation system at KID
- Develop tools and instruments for planning and monitoring
- Advise and assist the staff of KID in PME
- Undertake monitoring visits to activities of partners in Indonesia
- Organize PME trainings for (implementing) partners of KID
- Write progress reports about all PME activities
- Coordinate the special “PME project” of KID
- At least 5 years professional experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation (PME) of capacity building programmers in the public sector in Indonesia and/or in the region; Experience in developing tools and instruments for PME:
- Proven skills in the Indonesian and English language, both verbally as well as (report) writing skills;
- At least 5 year experience with capacity development programmers in a political environment
- Politically sensitive
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia and to the Netherlands
- MS Office skills
Application should be sent by email to: email@example.com no later than 10 December 2009.
KID (Komunitas Indonesia untuk Demokrasi) will offer a temporary contract for one year and is expecting to joint as soon as possible.