If you come with the knowledge and expertise, boundless opportunity to excel is in your reach. Danamon, Indonesia’s Best Trade Finance Provider Bank in 2005 to 2009 (by Global Finance Magazine), is looking for new talents. Join LIS and get the opportunity to work in an open Culture environment where people are rewarded for their commitment and performance. We are looking for professional, passionate, dynamic and dedicated individuals to be part of our team. We are inviting you to join Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Balikpapan, and Makassar based the following positions:
- Trade Sales and Product Head (Code: TB103-1) – Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan
- Trade Sales Manager (Code: TB103-2) – Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Medan and Makassar
- Trade Sales Corporate (Code: TB103-3) – Jakarta
- Trade Sales Commercial (Code: TB103-4) – Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Balikpapan and Makassar
To develop Trade Finance Portfolio in respective areas with various Trade Products and Services to provide best solution to local customers.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.75.
- Minimum 7 years experience as Trade Specialist in senior managerial level (TB103-1).
- 5 years experience as Trade Specialist in managerial level (713103-2) and 3 years experience in Trade Specialist (T13103-3 & TB103-4)
- Having capability to lead a fast growing team (TB103-1 & T8103-2)
- Understanding of Trade Finance Product and Services.
- Familiar with UCP, ISBP, ISP and other related trade rules.
- Target and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, high integrity, dynamic and independent.
- Extensive network in local business community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Send your resume stating position codes by Aug 14. 2010 to:
email@example.com (max 5 Mb) or mail to the following address:
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia. Tbk.
BDI Matraman lt.4
Jl. Raya Matraman No 52, Jakarta 13150
Attention: Puri Nawangsih