Shell Brunei is looking for Candidates for Direct Hire Through Serikandi Oilfield Services for the Positions:
Well Planning & Execution of Operations
• Strive for full adherence to the Company Well Delivery Process description and the associated time line.
• Prepare departmental input for well proposals and ensures well proposals are optimised with respect to well quality, HSE and cost efficiency.
• Design wells and manages the generation of fit for purpose well programmes.
• Maintain close liaison with the Material Scheduler to ensure forward planning for all non-standard direct charge material requirements ascertained from preparation of well proposals and/or well programmes.
• Supervise and direct well-site personnel in the execution of the ongoing and planned well operations.
• Plan and execute all well operations in full compliance with Company procedures, policies and guidelines.
• Provide timely and accurate information to other departmental units on operational status and any deviations from plans, programmes, policies, procedures or guidelines.
• Facilitate short term planning and scheduling of personnel, equipment and services required for the well operations under his control. Ensures update of well files such as operations progress, writing of end of well reports and reporting / documentation of non-standard or irregular operations and events.
Please mention the following in your covering letter:
Your Present Salary.
Your Expected Salary.
Your Notice Period.
Please send me the relevant CV before 10th September 2008. Please feel free to contact me for further details.
Serikandi Oil Field Services
Block-4,9-B Industrial Complex
Kuala Belait – KA 1931
Hand Phone : +673-8-878765
Tel : +673-3341434, 3347357 – 58
E-mail : email@example.com
Web : www.serikandi.com