PT Petro Bangun Engineering (PBE) is a local oilfield service company based in Indonesia. Our management team has 75 years of combined management experience and success, currently searching for highly qualified candidate for the following position:
- Minimum High School degree or equivalent in mechanical Engineering discipline or Oil & Gas service industry,
- Forklift Certified.
- Minimum Diploma 3 degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years experience in the chemical, oil, and gas related industry,
- Posses Fluid Hydraulics background experience.
- Minimum Bachelor s degree in engineering or business administration,
- Minimum 5 years experience of business development in overall Oil &Gas industry (i.e., from down to upstream of gas business),
- Familiar and depth knowledge of Oil & Gas Law, Rules and Regulation,
- Able to make Oil & Gas Business and Financial Analysis,
- Experience in doing cross-border transaction,
- Extensive knowledge of the market of the Business,
- Expertise in new business development on all process ; target identification, screening, structuring, negotiation, and integration,
- Work experience in top tier Oil & Gas companies is preferred,
- Experience working with international companies and in multi-cultural settings preferred,
- Strong project management skills,
- Extensive network with government officials and individual companies in gas industry.
- Minimum High School Education,
- Minimum 1 years knowledge of general welding,
- Qualification in mechanical, engineering discipline,
- Welder s certificate,
- Forklift Certified,
- 1 years experience to lay carbide.
- Completion of High School or equivalent,
- Experience of working on the rig floor both on land and offshore,
- 5 years experience with Open and Cased hole fishing operations,
- Strong operational and technical skills,
- Good knowledge of down hole tools and fishing equipment,
- Understanding of down hole conditions,
- Knowledge of Drilling/Fishing and the associated tools,
- Experience in the deployment of Whip stocks and Window milling.
Tubing Supervisors (3 positions)
- Completion or certificate from a technical or trade school,
- Minimum of one (1) year Coil Tubing or Thru-Tbg. Experience,
- Understanding of the rules and regulations on safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment,
- Knowledge and ability to perform operations on and off-shore with Coil Tbg.
QA/QC Specialist Qualification:
- Minimum college degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent,
- 3 years experience in oilfield Technical QA/QC,
- Fluent in Chinese is an advantage.
General Requirements for all positions:
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- QHSE procedural knowledge,
- Extensive equipment and product knowledge,
- General computer knowledge,
- Good Mechanical aptitude,
- Fluent in English (both in writing and speaking),
- Strong Safety and Environment awareness,
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team,
- Ability to follow a plan, read and follows manuals, and asks for guidance when required,
- Personal motivation and self learning ability,
- Effective communicator at all levels,
- Ability in developing maintenance procedures.
Please send your application with POSITION ON YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT to : email@example.com