Quiksilver, the global leader in the boardriding lifestyle market and fashion market is seeking talented and energetic persons to fill the following positions
1. PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Strong influencing, negotiating skills and good interpersonal skills to develop good relationships with supplier.
- Prior experience in the development of products from prototype to finalization, able to execute the highest quality in the product-creation process
- Able to educate mills / factories to understand and adhere to quality standards regarding garment construction, fabrics & trims
2. PRODUCT MERCHANDISER
- Able to follow up an order from preparation detail, analytical product, handling materials and accessories.
- Making plans and coordinating export requests including preparing production plan and analyze the designs from the designers.
- Communicate between home office and factories in the process of pre-production and production and production on quality standard with daily updates and progress reports.
- Able to maintain up-to-date knowledge or market trends, pricing, availability, capacity and technology and all merchandiser detail activities.
3. R & D
- Develop new product, new source and new market, domestic and international such as sewing technical, printing, washing, etc.
- Knowledge of the international brand fashion retail and strong understanding of brand equity.
- Research and develop fabrics and accessories for production of garments.
- Experience with project research and product analysis.
4. FASHION DESIGNER
- Have the flair for creating with fabric and know how to use materials effectively and distinguish various fabric qualities.
- Have fashion conscious and must be aware of market trends and requirements.
- Examine sample fitting on models, to achieve a desirable effect.
- Responsible in construction specifications, from color scheme, cutting, print to material types and work closely with patternmakers.
- Illustrate concepts by producing storyboard, fashion direction and specification drawings for each season.
5. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Ability to keep abreast of new graphic design technologies and implement new and fresh ideas.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently / team, multi task and attention to detail.
- Must master graphic design tools, able to promote and marketing product is a plus.
- Knowledge in clothing development is an advantage.
6. QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE (QC / QA)
- Have experience with detail in checking incoming goods and sampling.
- Knowledge of fashion and apparel testing and standards.
- Statistical Quality Control for improving the quality of product.
- Fully conversant with process control, QA/ QC final inspection procedures
- Possess at least a Bachelor degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience (for manager level) and 2-3 years experience (for others) in retail and fashion area.
- Possess a good command in English and in computer applications.
- Highly motivated person and target orientated. Able to work within tight deadlines and eager to deal with challenges.
- Jakarta based
Applicants should send a cover letter in English along with current curriculum vitae and photo to email@example.com
By put the position code in the subject heading, splease note only short 1isted candidate will be contacted. Applications close on 11 April 2009.