A joint venture bank is seeking candidate for Permanent Staff with the following qualification
PROCESS ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (code: PAO)
- Bachelor Degree from reputable University, with GPA 3.00 and above
- 3 years experience in Bank’s process, policies procedures or as a Consultant of Banking Industry
- Fluent in English both oral and written (TOEFL more than 550 or TOEIC more than 750).
- Good managerial, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure and in teamwork or independently
- Obtained Risk Management Certification level II or above is preferable.
Please submit application in English, CV, academic records & transcript, recent photograph, expected salary & position code to: firstname.lastname@example.org within April 11, 2009.
Selected application will be invited for interview.