Dresser-Rand is among the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide, including the environmental market space within energy infrastructure. Our products are used in oil and gas production, high-pressure field injection and oil recovery, gas liquefaction, gas transmission, refinery processes, natural gas processing, petrochemical production, general industry (including paper, steel, sugar, distributed power), and U.S. Navy applications.
To strengthen the existing management team in Indonesia and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, Dresser Rand is looking for candidate to fill the role:
- Development and execution of an annual Territory Plan.
- Management and deployment of selling resources within Territory-SSO, Tech. Reps, Local Sales Reps., PDM and Product Support Engineers
- Client Relationship Management
- Opportunity Management (O2O)-Tracking/Forecasting
- Tools/System Maintenance- Weekly Booking Call Tracker, Overhaul Tracker, CRM
- Competitive Awareness-Won/Loss Reporting
- Define/Communicate Client Needs/Market Conditions
- Staying current with industry/market and the technology/ DR solutions that effects clients industry
- BS/Engineering with 5+ years experience or equivalent education and related experience.
- Ability to travel 25%required.
- Familiarity with turbo/reciprocating/steam is a plus.
Equipment / Software Knowledge:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Skills or Work-style Microsoft Office
Skills or Work-style Preferred:
- Ability to develop client relationships at all levels, display excellent listening skills, and maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity.
- Good organization skills including time management, good file and record organization and report writing.
- Ability to work in and achieve goals within a “matrix structured organization”
Unique or Special Requirements:
- Understanding and defining client needs is paramount.
If you are interested to join with us, send your CV to:
PT Dresser Rand Services Indonesia
Put the position you are applying as the subject of the email not later than 15 July 2015