Bank Andara is Indonesia’s first wholesale bank specializing in providing both financial and transactional products to microfinance institutions. Our mission is to be the premier, pioneering financial partner of the Indonesian microfinance sector, promoting innovation and massive outreach to those lacking access to financial services.
We are currently opening the opportunity for highly motivated banking professionals to join us, for the following position:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of any disciplines
- Having experience in micro finance and SME
- Have good market portfolio and data base
- Used to work with financial target as a Key Performance Indicator: Loan Portfolio, Fee Base Income, Loan Quality, New Loan Customer and Audit Rating
- Having financial analysis knowledge and ability to interpret all forms of financial data including cash flow with sound and profound credit risk assessment skill
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work as a team
- Excellent ability to write and communicate both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Willing to be assigned in Jakarta & Denpasar Area
Please submit your application letter, comprehensive resume in English and a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the e-mail latest December 9th 2010. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview appointments.