PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
A vacancy exists within Accounting and Tax Department for the position of Manager – Accounting & Tax. Those who are interested in and meet the requirement for this position are invited to apply.
Key elements of the position include:
- Develop and maintained accounting policies and procedures to ensure appropriate recording of financial information.
- Maintain the accounting system reporting requirement definition
- Monitor external and internal issues affecting to the financial of company
- Monitor all operational expenditures and provide advice to all relevant parties for cost efficiency.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure for tax calculation and reporting.
- Prepare documents for supporting settling tax dispute resolution.
- Monitor KPC’s needs on leasing and financing from third party.
- Develop and maintain relationship to Lessor/Financial Institution.
- Administer the Leasing/Financial Agreement.
- Coordinate the financial activities of relevant parties to meet KPC’s requirement.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulation to all staff and contractors ensure adherence to KPC Golden rules and other fatality prevention elements within the KPC’s operation areas.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health and environmental management policy; monitor operational activities to identify non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures to ensure compliance with KPC standards.
- Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance provide individual feedback and coaching organizing training and enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their attitudes.
- Review and propose annual department budget Manage and control its implementation.
- Determine improvement target find the in-efficiencies root causes determine and implement action plan measure the results standardize and continue the same process to the other costly or in-efficient programs (Used continuous improvement methods, PDCA, or other efficiency methods to reduce cost)
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) Accounting, Taxation, Finance Management and financial analysis, Team Leader, Decision Making.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting/Audit Firm or Mining Companies. Familiar with IFRS, Indonesia Taxation and Mining Regulation.
- Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills with a minimum of 5 years prior supervisory / management experience.
- Demonstrated extensive background in the financial area including financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax reporting.
- Strong ability to improve organizational performance by using effective interpersonal skills.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph to:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process