The project to protect the forest of Aceh, “Aceh Forest and Environment Project” (AFEP), started in 2008. Our Administration & Finance (A&F) Manager is resuming his studies and we need a competent replacement. AFEP has a total staff of about 130 with 10 staffs in A & F.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or higher
• At least 10 years in project management (experience in conservation is a useful asset)
• Fluency in English an important asset
• Able to work in a high-pressure environment and dedicated to working full time.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or higher
2. At least 10 years in project management (experience in conservation is a useful asset).
3. Fluency in English an important asset.
4. Able to work well with local communities as well as government officials.
5. Willing to work in a high-pressure environment and dedicated to working full time.
1. Manage A & F Department and serve as Office Manager
2. Support the Team Leader, Directors and Technical Managers with Financial and Administration Information.
3. Supervise Personnel Division, Accounting Activities, Procurement and Asset and Cost Controlling Activities.
4. Support the budgeting process
5. Produce and disseminate financial reports, relating to project activities on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly and annual)
6. Supervise all salary withholdings and payment, control of all tax .
7. Control the realization of all planned activities.
8. Control advances for activities.
9. Ensure that all transactions comply with the existing procedures (LIF and or donor procedures)
10. Control fixed assets of projects and the foundation
11. Prepare together with the team leaders quarterly cash flow plans and reports
1 (one) year with an option to extend
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and a detailed curriculum vitae to reach us not later than 7 February 2009. The letter of application should clearly state why the applicant thinks he/she is the right person for the job. Applicants should also comment point by point regarding their merits or experience based on the requirements mentioned in the profile and duties section of the ToR. All letters of application and CV should be addressed to:
The Personnel Officer
Leuser International Foundation
Jl. Bioteknologi No.2, Komplek USU
Medan 20155 – Sumatera Utara